Commercial Property Insurance
Property insurance protects your business against the costs of physical property damage or loss—including the structure itself, additions, and possessions within. In the event of a claim, our services can include property insurance claims management with independent insurance adjusters who act as your advocate in negotiating a fast and fair settlement. For over three decades, Brunswick Companies’ experienced team of insurance advisors has been providing our clients with the complete arsenal of cutting-edge insurance and risk management solutions and services. We provide a thorough analysis of your exposures and craft a comprehensive risk management solution specifically designed for your business.
Commercial Property Insurance Coverage Options
Brunswick Companies can assist you in securing specialized Commercial Property Insurance solutions, such as:
- Alternatives to co-insurance, including Agreed Value, Functional Replacement Cost, etc.
- Boiler & Machinery/Equipment Breakdown Insurance
- Builders Risk
- Business Income Interruption
- Condominium Coverage for both Condo-Unit Owners & Association Coverage
- Legal Liability
- Ordinance or Law
- Outdoor trees, shrubs, and plants
- Utility Services – Direct and Indirect Damage
Brunswick Companies offers Property Insurance policies from a range of top ranked carriers. With over 45 years of commercial experience, we have the know-how and industry contacts to match your needs with the plan that best suits your risk management and financial goals.